Jul 27, 2009

I'm IT! You're NEXT!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Lake Powell
2- Vegas
3- Re-modeling my bedroom
4- Getting my hair done
5- Modeling class
6- All my friends babies :)
7- Huka bar on Wed night
8- Time w/ my MOM :)

8 Things I Did This Weekend:
1- Ate Chili's leftovers
2- Worked
3- Party @ Skylers
4- Played beer pong
5- Hung w/ sissy
6- Layed Out
7- James
8- Went to walmart

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- Get over it
2- Move on
3- Fly
4- Read minds
5- Conquer all my fears
6- See the future
7- Make everybody happy
8- Win the lottery

8 Shows I Watch:
1- Sex & The City
2- Friends
3- Will & Grace
4- Still Standing
5- Family Guy
6- America's Next Top Model
7- The Real World
8- Chelsea Lately

8 Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Hawaii :) again
2- The East coast
3- Paris
4- Brazil
5- Australia
6- Cancun
7- Italy
8- Fiji

8 People I Tag:
1- Kati
2- Miquel
3- Whitney H.
4- Amanda
5- Kayla Chivers
6- Brandi Dilworth
7- Jamie Reeves
8- Marlie

1 comment:

ALL ABOUT US said...

i didnt even know you had a blog! yay! im glad you left me a comment! ps i love your room! im in the process of re doing mine ALOT of work!