Sep 8, 2009

Why Men Love Bitches


Soo... one of my great friends Alyssa recommended this book to me, I was talking to Kati (my fantastic roomate) about it, and we ended up looking it up online. Luckily books.google.com lets you preview a few pages and lets just say we got sucked in after reading 5 pages from the book. This is a MUST read for any girl out there.. seriously. If it wasn't almost midnight, I would be at the store buying it right now- we have even tried calling Walmart to see if they had it AND looked for the audiobook online. I haven't even read this book and I'm recommending it...haha. Check out the link if you have some time to "preview" a GREAT book!

1 comment:

CrazyGirl Nation said...

I LOVE that book! Have you read it yet? Have you read The Rules? I think you'd like that one too!