Oct 7, 2009

Lately

What I've been missing:
  • Going to the movies (I haven't been for who knows how long!) :(
  • Lunch w/ my friend Whitney
  • Bike rides w/ my roomie - which it's actually FREEZING now so that has something to do with it
  • The warm weather
  • Feelings of a "relationship"
  • Old friends
  • DATING- I never thought I'd say it, but I actually miss "dating"
  • Old hook-ups/old boyfriends
  • My family
  • Paying rent instead of a mortgage
  • HAVING MONEY
  • Slumber parties
  • Vacations

What I've ACTUALLY been up to:

  • Working my BUTT off
  • Paying wayyy tooo many bills
  • Partying w/ friends in Salt Lake-- I do love my new friends :)
  • Getting over everything
  • Girls nights every week
  • Meeting new people
  • Hanging out with an old friend from high school

No comments: