Feb 4, 2010

Vegas. Tore up- from the Toe up.

WOW. Vegas- only there for two days, but It was a great vacation! First time being there since i've turned 21, definately worth it. I stayed at Planet Hollywood- and to be honest, it was REALLY cheap but I was very impressed, I recommend it. I also got my first tattoo (yes I was sober), and I'm normally a chicken so I'm pretty proud of myself for going through with it. Here are some pics from the vacation.

This was the view from my room



My 1st tattoo :) It says Destiny, if you flip it upside down it says Choice. One of my favorite sayings is "Remember the choices you make in life determine your destiny."


The shoes that created the blisters- and the blood, yet they lasted for a great NIGHT! Mine are the top ones, Adriana's are the bottom ones.

1 comment:

ALL ABOUT US said...

love the tattoo! where is it at? look s like you had a blast i love Vegas its so much fun!!