May 12, 2010

Denver

I had SO much fun when Ash & I took a visit to Denver, CO. The drive was a long one- 8 hours through Wyoming (most boring place ever). Some things we did were:

  • Whitney & I got to catch up!
  • I learned lots of yummy recipes
  • I got to play with a beautiful little girl
  • Learned some new DIY projects
  • Went and saw Iron Man2
  • Visited my cousin
  • Went to my first 18+ huka bar (recommendation: 21+ ONLY)
  • Learned that fry sauce and AMF's are a Utah thing
  • Saw the biggest liquor store i've EVER seen.
  • Went shopping- of course-
  • Had a great GNO at a hilarious comedy club
  • Danced on a pole at the "RockRest"
  • Played "shuffle-board" for the first time
  • Met a cute boy :)
As you can see.... we did A LOT. Even the days we just hung out, I had so much fun- it was great to go visit Whitney, Taylor & Myla. She looks so great and i'm so glad to see them all happy :) Hope I see her sooner than later! Here's some pics, enjoy!

*We love Myla*

*GNO*






No comments: