Jul 3, 2010

Catch up time!

So.... I have been slacking on my blog, and I've gone to lots of new movies and done lots of new things so now it's time to play catch up :) Here we go....

This was such a cute/ funny movie, I LOVED it. Having waited for 11 years for it (hehe). I would definately go see it again!

Oh my heck, I am so GLAD I didn't listen to everyone that gave this movie bad reviews... I laughed SO hard. Definately a go-see, and I would see it again FOR SURE :) go see it for a great laugh.



We all know this was a good one! If you didn't see my post on "New Moon" I have never been a twilight fan, and I've never read the books- but I LOVE the movies. I'm pretty sure it was Jacob who made me decide that I love this movie, buttttt Edward has his days too. Anyway, great movie, go see it if you haven't already :)


No comments: