Mar 22, 2011

Still going' strong




.........9 Months & Counting.........



Since Josh got back from visiting his little girl in MAINE, we have decided to start working out! Last night was our first night doing P90X. It's just as horrible as it sounds...ha ha, we did the "warm up" JUST the warm up, for an hour and we decided to be done after that.



Josh found an amazing deal on KSL for a scooter for $600 and it's worth $2000! The couple who sold it to him was moving and had to get rid of it, and it actually looks pretty manly. I keep trying to talk him into keeping it for the Summer but he wants to sell it and make money (typical boy) ha ha.



It's the 2nd day of Spring and it's snowing :/ BUT we can't wait for it to get warm! Soon I will bring my beach cruiser to Josh's place so we can ride bikes to all the fun downtown events this Summer! I can't wait :) Bees games, summer concerts, farmers market...etc I LOVE SUMMER!



AND Josh's roommate just sold his house in Philadelphia and he's moving out his whole family so that means I get to move in! Except, my lease doesn't end until June at my place so we might have to wait for that to open up...but I can't wait to live with him! I practically live here already... ha ha.



As for my job, I am getting closer & closer to getting my store! I travel to Cali again next month to help impact a store with a new manager for about 4 days. In May I'm going to Career Meetings and anytime after June 1st I could get an opportunity to manage my own Buckle store somewhere in the U.S! AH! Josh & I were looking at the California area but it's just so far from his little girl, however his little girl is so far away from my family. I'm hoping a store will open up in the middle and he can see his little girl more and I won't be too far from family & friends. Lets hope!



Josh's job is going GREAT. He's still bartending on the weekends but it's kinda hard to stop when you make $500 a weekend extra cash. He just got recently hired as an Assistant Manager @ Blue Dog Credit Services. He is doing so great, kicking ass and taking names. They offered him this position so that he would know the business so when we leave for my job, he can open his own location!! :)



I was so worried about how everything would turn out but it's working out so good and I am so blessed to be where I'm at in my life. I know it seems stupid to blog about someone I'm not married to, but I don't care because Josh makes me so happy and I cant't wait for the months to come.

2 comments:

The Harrison's said...

It's not stupid! It's awesome! Glad you're doing so well and are so happy! :)

Shelby said...

Congrats! That is exciting! I am happy everything is going so well for you. It can be so hard to mesh lives together sometimes!!!