Jan 1, 2012

Favorite Things

So I got this idea from my friend Whitney , who got it from Oprah. At the end of every year you post your favorite things from the year that is ending. Maybe these will be new to you & in 2012 you can try them too! Here we go:
Favorite Things from 2011
  • Nachos
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • MacBook Pro
  • Karaoke nights @ Cabo Cantina
  • Santa Monica, CA
  • Boot socks
  • Tribal style
  • Feathers
  • MAC eyeliner
  • Crackle nail-polish
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S being on nick@nite- never gets old
  • Biolage Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Sexy Little Things from Victorias Secret
  • Oversized shirts/sweaters: LOVE the baggy look w/ leggings or skinny jeans
  • Open backed shirts/dresses
  • California :)
  • SKYPE
  • My iPhone
  • Coca Cola
  • Bridesmaids best movie of 2011
  • Gallo Moscato
  • Name your price @ Price-line I have been able to save hundreds on flights!
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them... what were your favorite things?
#excitedfor2012

No comments: