May 6, 2009

...And Then There Were Four....


I was never really "a fan" of American Idol until my friend Ashley couldn't MISS an episode...and then I got addicted too! HAHA. I'll admit I was a fan of David Archuletta last year- but... before that I never really even watched it. Every Tuesday night they perform and on Wednesday is when America decides who will stay and who will go. Last nights theme was ROCK NIGHT. Adam opened by singing "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin followed by a duet with Kris & Danny singing "Renegade" by Styx. Next was Allison singing "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin, followed by Kris singing "Come Together" by The Beatles and then Danny took a risk and sang "Dream On" by Aerosmith. LAST BUT NOT LEAST- The Best Duet of all- Adam & Allison blew EVERYONE away with their duet singing "Slow Ride" by Foghat. WOW! I had the CHILLS! I still believe that the TOP 2 will be Adam & Allison!! Can't wait till tonight for ELIMINATION!

No comments: