Aug 14, 2009

Loving Life


So... I really haven't blogged for awhile and I'm not very good at keeping it up to date haha. BUUUUT It's a good thing that I'm not blogging as much as I used to, cuz that means i'm not sitting at home :) .... I really am living my life lately, and having fun doing it, meeting new people, doing new things..loving it all. I find myself thinking about the past 4 months, not exactly thinking "What was I thinking" but more of... "What the HELL was I thinking" hahaha. I can't believe I spent 4 months cooped up at home, not going out and having fun, waiting for a certain someone. Everyone has gotta live life, and my time is now! I hope to live like I've never lived before, and die with no regrets.


I have also been thinking about my life, and where i'm going with it. I have a lot of friends who are married, engaged, pregnant or all of the above. For awhile, I was looking at it with jealousy and envy wondering what I didn't do to get where they are today but I know my time will come. I am SOOOO excited for all my friends having babies, so many of them :) Now everytime I go shopping, I have to look at baby stuff...haha, these babies will be so spoiled and I can't wait to meet all of them. I have decided that I will start school in the Spring, probably just at UVU unless something changes and I end up moving. I SHOULD move to Salt Lake since I'm there about half or more than half of the week anyway, but...we'll see.


I hope all my friends know how much I love and appreciate them, I really wouldn't be able to make it through the day without all of you! :) Keep smiling, stay positive and ENJOY life!


muah

love, me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhh this was a good post!