Oct 25, 2010

Annoyed

Okay so mainly this post is just because I feel like venting, and it's midnight and no one is awake to vent to... I also would love to hear peoples opinions. I am so annoyed by girls with border line eating disorders. Scenarios...
  • Same age as me. 100 pounds. pops pills to go to sleep, hardly eats anything.
  • Bulemic girl.... still works out? Chews a donut/pastry in her mouth for the taste-spits it out
  • Decided to stop eating one day, snacks all day, sleeps more. Her leg looks like my forearm
  • Eats cotton balls, and chases it with diet coke so it expands in her stomach and she's not hungry

Last week I woke up and decided I didn't like the way I looked. Muffin tops, and if I turned a weird way you could see a fat roll, and I was getting a gut. Eh, supposedly that happens when you get older and become an adult. I was still thinking I could eat the same way I did in highschool and not gain a pound, and Josh is an amazing cook so.... I'm guilty. Anyway! I started eating healthier, cutting carbs and sugars, and working out everyday! I am feeling so much better about myself :) It just makes me sick that those girls sit at home and sleep, pop pills, or snack all day and they are a size twenty-four and think it's healthy! I have ate a lot of food before, and felt so full, and wanted to puke- but I never did. AND I love food so much I could never neglect it, even this diet is hard! I have been wanting a damn cookie for a week now, but I am disciplined!

That's my vent for the day.... any opinions?

5 comments:

Brandilyn said...

I just love you :) and i totally agree with you. It makes me sick. In high school i wasn't ever SUPER skinny but i felt good about my self then thought after high school i could eat the same way. Well i finally go so big that i had enough and just did it the right way. I lost about 15 pounds before i got pregnant just by exercising and eating good, and it makes you feel great!!! I couldn't imagine being sick all the time just to look good. Well that's like my life story hahah so on a smaller note, love you!!! You look great :)

Jamie said...

jess u are so right, doing it the healthy right way in the long run is the only way to do it. Ive lost about 46 pounds but its taken me about a year and a half cuz ive done it the healthy right way. Its a great feeling when u accomplish something that makes u feel good and you have done it on your own!! love u and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Apparently you lack something very basic through reading your blog. Education. These girls you are so easily slamming have an eating dissorder. Something they can not control on their own. They are sick and need professional help. This is a serious disease and many women die of this diease every day. Of course working out and eating right is the healthy way of of life. Everyone knows this.
Instead of slamming these girls with eating dissorders because you are 'annoyed' by them, why don't you lend a helping hand to them and find them the help they need before it is too late for them.
I am so embaressed for you through this blog. Shame on you.

Erin said...

Well this "annonymous person" is easily offended. Yikes! Jess just know that I would kill to have your body. Good job on resisting that cookie though. Lol!

Anonymous said...

Fat girls unite!!!