Nov 3, 2010

Welcome Aiden

Congrats to Brandilyn Dilworth, aka my BEST FRIEND since middle school. It feels like yesterday when we were crushing on "sophomore" boys, begging our parents for a cerfew after midnight, and trying to be there for eachother through everything. We always said that we'd get married at the same time, live down the street from each other and be pregnant at the same time just like every best friend planned. Now I'm 3 hours away, with no kids and a full time job- oh and an amazing bf :) So I can't complain, but it's crazy how things work out. I am so happy for her, and look how adorable her baby boy is. I mean, I wouldn't expect less. We KNEW he was going to be cute. I just can't believe she is a Mom. It definately makes me tear up when I think about it. However, I know that I will be such an amazing mother because of the example of her and my other friends, and of course my own Mom. One day, I'll have a little miracle just like him, and my best friend will be there- I know it.
Love you Brandi!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Dangit girl this made me cry. I'm so glad she has u in her life and me to. Uve been an amazing best friend to her always and yes u will be an amazing mother as well. Love u jess

Brandilyn said...

I love you and im so glad we are best friends :) We have had so much fun, and been through so much together :) I cannot believe that i am a mom, and especially to the most amazing little boy :) Your going to be the most amazing mom!! :) Love you!