Jun 1, 2010

My FAVORITE month!

It's finally......... JUNE! This is my favorite month!! Not only is my bday on June 20th, BUT it's when Summer really takes off, camping starts, and the fun begins! A lot of things are planned for this month. My friend Alexx turns 21 on the 3rd. Lake Powell trip June 9th-14th!!!! House warming party when we get home, my 22nd birthday (not too excited for that..haha) BACKSTREET BOYS concert on the 23rd. *SO EXCITED* Hopefully I get to find out if my best friend Brandi is having a boy or girl! :) Oh and her 22nd bday is on the 18th!............annnnnd Whitney & Myla are coming to visit!!! I'm sure more fun things will come about, but these are what I have planned SO FAR.

1 comment:

Brandilyn said...

yay! im excited for this month too :) i've always loved June. BTW Love, my B-day is on the 18th :) Love you, MUAH :) hehe