Jun 16, 2010

Reviews

(our campsite)

First off.... Lake Powell was FANTASTIC. I had so much fun! We came back with sand in every orphis of our body, mysterious bruises, and somehow I had a gash in my head with no idea where it came from. Pictures are up on my fbook I didn't take a camera but I was tagged in a lot! ....Most of which I don't remember :) hehe. The first two days were absolutely gorgeous! So warm and nice, then Friday & Saturday were pretty rainy and cold and then the day we went home was BEAUTIFUL.

Eminem's new album, and usually i'm not a fan of his music. He has always sang about killing his wife, people killing themselves, smacking ass, and smoking/drinking till he's dead. BUT This new cd...hence the name "Recovery" is all the good stuff. If you don't believe me, download the song "Love the way you lie" ft Rihanna. The other good one is "Not afraid." You might not like it as much as I do, but in my life and throughout it i've had a lot of people go on all the bad paths and this just makes me believe that one day they will recover.



This movie..... I don't even know why i'm reviewing it. I laughed a few times, but I went into it thinking it was "100 times better than the Hangover/Superbad" .... and it wasn't. I don't think i'll see it again unless by chance someone is watching it at their house. If you have a weird sense of humor, go see it. Otherwise it's pretty dumb.





No comments: