Jun 7, 2010

Yummy!

So I dunno how many of you know, but I LOVE cooking. Lately I've just been throwing a bunch of stuff together because we hardly have any food and we're kind of poor with all the moving shiz. Luckily I have a mind of my own in the kitchen and yesterday I threw together, amazing.....






Teriyaki Chicken Bowls

Ingredients:
1 box of easy to make "teriyaki rice"
1-2 defrosted chicken breasts
2 eggs
Tinfoil
soy sauce/teriyaki sauce
butter
1 red pepper
2 stalks of broccoli
pinch of Ginger seasoning
pinch of Black Pepper
Directions:
Set oven to 375 degrees bake. On a cookie sheet spread out the tinfoil. In a separate bowl mix together a spoonful of melted butter, one egg and a few different seasonings. Dip chicken breasts into mixture and then place on tinfoil. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Next- start your Teriyaki Rice, directions on box/bag. Let sit on the side until chicken is ready. While everything is cooking, in a separate bowl chop up the broccoli and place in a microwaveable bowl with about two tbs of butter and microwave till it is melted. Chop up the red pepper and mix in with the rice, and broccoli. Cut up the chicken and mix it all up in a frying pan, throw in the other egg till it's scrambled, mix in some soy sauce/teriyaki sauce and then serve :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at you go martha martha! I miss you