Nov 21, 2010

Two month post

Well, here it is the middle of November and I haven't made my "monthly" post. I have a love/hate relationship with this month, and all the other winter months. I hate the cold, but I love the season greetings, the Christmas spirit, the family time and the cold nights cuddled in with hot cocoa and a warm fire watching a movie. So far it has been a great month, here are some things that have happened:
  • FINALLY got my benefits after 90 days @ The Buckle :) YAY for insurance!
  • Josh got a new job, so far, so good. love the hours!
  • Started some of my Christmas shopping
  • Had a pre-Thanksgiving in Vernal w/ Josh & my family
  • Visited Josh's parents/ grandma- got some ideas for Christmas presents!
  • Put up the Christmas decorations at my house -Josh won't let me decorate his yet :(
  • *5 Month* anniversary... he he
  • FINALLY got to see my ador-able nephew Aiden (Brandi's little boy)- SO cute!
  • Getting ready for BLACK FRIDAY madness at work
It's crazy how fast this year has gone, so I figure... I better do my December post at the same time! Here are some things i'm looking forward to:
  • CHRISTMAS time :)
  • Ugly sweater parties
  • Family
  • Giving Josh his Christmas presents!
  • Cuddling in on cold nights
  • Christmas lights
  • Christmas movies
  • Christmas, Christmas, CHRISTMAS!

No comments: