Dec 20, 2010

Six

Wow! Time flies when you're in love :) I can't believe Josh & I have been together for six months... some of you are looking at this wondering why it's a big deal, most of you know why. I am finally so happy, and so blessed to have Josh in my life. Just to give you an idea, here's 10 things I love about him!
  1. He makes me smile when I want to yell at him or cry
  2. He knows what "communication" is and we can talk through everything
  3. He treats me the way I never thought i'd be treated... like a real queen
  4. A day without him, is like a day without sleep
  5. We can keep each other laughing till the sun goes down and comes back up
  6. He still gives me butterflies
  7. We are super comfortable around eachother
  8. We tell eachother EVERY-THING
  9. He says sorry
  10. My family and friends LOVE him- especially my Mom. &&& he loves them :)

I know i'm cheesy, and if he ever sees this--- he will call me out on it, and call me a BIG cheeseball. I can't wait for the rest of the months, I mean... this is half a year, lets see if we make it to a full one. I know i'm crossing my fingers!

Together is the best place to be in THE entire world :))))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I L.O.V.E Carlton..... Not only because he is super awesome and he can make me laugh too, but because of the person you are now. I LOVE that the most. He is the mac to your cheese. I love him and you and I hope there are not months, I hope there are years!!!!
GO TEAM HATCH SQUARED