Dec 25, 2010

The "box"

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone :) Hope you all got to spend it with the people you love. This xmas was a little different, it's the first one (of many) that I have spent without my parents...but, I got to spend it with Josh :) Now the story about "the box." So... after we had opened all of our xmas presents, there was one big box for me , from him. Inside was a shoe box- inside that was a kleenex box, a disposable camera and candy. Inside the kleenex box was a box of half eaten milano cookies, and inside that was a little jewelry box. NO NO. Not that kind of jewelry box ;) Inside the jewelry box was....... a pair of keys to Josh's apt!!! I thought it was the cutest thing EVER. Then he told me to go look under the bed- 3 more presents including a digital camera, a case, and a tripod. Obviously he spoiled me, and I had a wonderful xmas spent with him. I love my camera and i'm even more excited to move-in with him! ...down the road of course. Anyway, here's our morning faces...aka the first pic of us on our camera.

No comments: