May 20, 2011

Duh!.... Winning!

Well! I just got back from Career Meetings or Leadership Academy (whatever you want to call it) with Buckle. Because I have been in my program long enough, I had the amazing opportunity to go to Kearney, Nebraska (where Buckle started) and attend a conference of 60 other MT's (management in training) to find out if we are ready to manage. Where I also got to meet the CEO of Buckle Dennis Nelson and the V.P. So, here's how it went. 3 days, start at 7:15am and end at 8:30pm (at the earliest) it was held at the Distribution Center and we had an entire agenda planned for each day, they all consisted of four different topics. Am I boring you yet? OKAY OKAY I will get to the good part, soooo after these three days you are rated either a 1, 2, or 3... which means:


  1. You're ready to manage the next store available that you apply for

  2. You will be ready to manage in about 6 months

  3. You need a little more training, maybe 6-12 months

So here comes the good news..... I got a 1!!!!!


Now the question is... when will I manage? and where? I guess I just have to be patient :) however.. I am waiting for a California store so keep your fingers crossed for me!


WOOP WOOP!

3 comments:

Brandilyn said...

great job Jess! That is so exciting. I am so proud of you :)

Whitney said...

I'm so proud of you Jess!

Jessica Hatch said...

Thanks guys, I love you!!