May 1, 2011

Man-Days

So over the weekend we went to Moab, Utah for the annual car show. Don't let the title of the post make you think that I hated every minute of it, I actually enjoyed all of it. I just realized that the last few days I have been doing a lot of MAN stuff. Car shows, went and saw Fast Five (amazing by the way) went golfing today, and then the bar to watch a basketball game and I swear ESPN and the Sports Center have been on Josh's t.v. all day. Now, I love spending time with Josh but I feel like a man after this weekend. Does anyone ever feel like this in a relationship? I dont want it to be all about what he wants to do, or all about what I want to do...any advice? We have our occasional "girls/guys" nights where we spend time with our other friends (cuz i think that's very important) but sometimes we just like to spend time with eachother. I know it's all about give & take I just don't know what "girly" stuff I can actually have him do with me.... make sense? UGH I dunno, any advice would sure be great though :) thanks!

2 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

Shopping with dinner after, massages, chick flick movie with dinner at the same time so its berable for them to get through, make a dessert together, I don't know if that's girly but it's better then espn.

Whitney said...

Pedicures! haha jk...

Seriously tho, massages! Concerts, shopping, cooking class? or just cooking. theme park, bike rides, CHARITY WORK! Go volunteer somewhere =). With animals, homeless, hospitals... it'll make a great memory and bring you closer!

Whit