May 5, 2011

Roommate

So it's official! Josh & I live together :) gahhh! CRAZY! I have been waiting for this day since Christmas time when he gave me keys to his apartment, but now that it's happening it's finally hitting me. Such a big step! I just can't believe I'm here! This is my first time living with a guy so i'm a little nervous but I know that i'll get through it- we make it through everything thick or thin, so I know we can make it through this! BUT I still want anyones advice, what you've learned from living with someone and how to not go insane. ;)
Thank YOU!

2 comments:

Hautamakis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hautamakis said...

WELL... lol I dont know how he is but Curtis... clothes where they drop?! lol Living together has its challenges to get used to at fist but it really is fun! I had ALWAYS said i would NEVER live with a guy before i get married pfff SO glad I did with Curtis, lol its easier to get annoyed and either used to or fix things before hand lol.. For the most part it was the clothes, sharing a bathroom but ENJOY