Jun 19, 2011

2 Amazing Men

Happy Fathers Day to the two most important men in my life!

My Dad- He has taught me so much, and through all of his stubborness and manliness he has a heart inside that truly loves his daughter. I know that this guy would do anything for me, as long as I learned something from it. I regret the time in my life when I was growing up and I drifted away from my Dad... and I dated a guy he never approved of and I could tell everyday that It hurt him. He has stood with me through thick & thin, I am so grateful to have him in my life and I will always be here for him the way he is for me. I love you Daddy!


My Boyfriend Josh- Wow! Ya know, I never thought I'd date a guy who had kids with another woman, in fact- it was on my list of things I don't want for a future husband. I don't know if I was just thinking of how hard it might be, or having that kid accept me in my life... I don't know what it was but I wouldn't change it now that I have it. Josh is such an amazing father, he might not get to see his little girl as much as he wants but he does everything he can to call her & send her little gifts. I love seeing this part of him, I think you truly don't know a guy until you see the way he treats his kids...and I'm grateful to be able to see that now. I can't wait to have kids of our own because I know how great of a Dad he is to Alex, and how great of a Mom I can be with him by my side.



Ya know the best part of these two amazing men? They get along with eachother!...and they love me, of course :) I couldn't be more grateful!


*Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing fathers out there... If you haven't told your Dad you love them in awhile, today is the day! *

No comments: