Jun 1, 2011

In a perfect world...



  • I'd be able to find an affordable vacation package to Maui

  • A California Store would open that Josh & I both agree on

  • I would get to see my nieces more often

  • Bad luck would stay away from my family

  • I could afford a new car

  • I wouldn't have to worry about renting my town home

  • Vernal trips would be monthly

  • The stomach ache I've had for two days would go away

  • I'd pay off all my debt

  • I could afford to have laser hair removal- EVERYWHERE.

  • I would never have to worry about not having money

  • Alcohol and drugs wouldn't effect me, or the people around me

That's not a lot to ask for is it? Ha Ha. I've just been thinking about all the things I wish would happen in my life, and thought I'd make a list. I definitely have a lot of goals I want to pursue and I am very happy with the life I have now, don't get me wrong, there is just always the thought in the back of my mind of "The Perfect Life." :)

No comments: