Jan 2, 2010

2010

Wow! Where did 2009 go!? ... Wherever it went, I hope it never comes back! Let's just say.. I have a lot of things I am changing this year and I plan on making better decisions, staying away from bad ones, and respecting myself more. One thing I haven't decided yet is if i'm going to say "two-thousand and ten" or "twenty ten." I'm thinking twenty-ten sounds much cooler...and it kind of rolls off the tongue easier. I can't wait to see what will happen this year I'm so anxious! I have learned a lot about myself, and other people, every year I learn something different.
Things I have learned in the last year are...

10. Never date anyone in jail
9. The past doesn't come back
8. However you act, is how people treat you
7. There are very few guys that actually care about YOU
6. God will always be there...even when you think he wouldn't be.
5. Best friends are essential
4. Life goes fast
3. You don't have to be drunk to have fun
2. Nothing good will happen w/ a guy from the bar
1. FAMILY COMES FIRST!

!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with all of your ten things you have learned. Those are all good things! Just remember them!