Jan 18, 2010

Road trip w/ Mom!

Me, Kelsey, Mom *gma*, and Riley :)


This weekend my Mom and I went to go visit my nieces in St. George. We had so much fun, and the weather was GREAT. High 50's all weekend...which might not be warm but it's definately warmer than it is in Pleasant Grove/Vernal. We took the girls and my nephew to an arcade called Fiesta Fun, I'm a kid at heart when it comes to arcades so I had a lot of fun, that night we went to Pizza Factory and then swimming at the hotel. I wanted to go see the movie "Princess & The Frog" .... and my nieces wanted to go see "Twilight-New Moon", I've never seen my mom get so excited. If any of you know me, I am not a Twilight fan, I tried reading the first book and got half way through it in the amount of time it took all my friends to read the first and second one. I never got interested and I thought it was really cheesy....but, turns out I loved the 2nd movie. HAHA. Overall it was a great trip and it felt so nice to get away!!

No comments: