Jan 18, 2010

Movie Review: New Moon




Notice the date 11-20-09, it is now two months later that I was dragged to go see this movie. If you read my post about "Road trip w/ Mom" you know I am not a Twilight fan. I watched the first one over Thanksgiving and I wasn't impressed- I thought it was pretty cheesy. I never even got through the first book. BUT, I will now thank my Mom and nieces for dragging me to go see this movie. I LOVED it! (I bought book three yesterday). It could be because Jacob has the nicest body i've ever seen and truly loves Bella.... or the fact that Edward showed up anytime she took a risk and she'd do anything to see his face if it meant risking her life. I better not say much more- but if you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT! Team Edward or Team Jacob... it's a toss up!

No comments: