Jan 27, 2010

New Addictions

So lately I have been loving a few of these things:




TFLN -Texts from last night- an app on my phone, it's also a website. If you ever need a good laugh or you're bored, check it out- keep in mind a lot are very inappropriate but they are hilarious.


This is the best webcam service to stay in touch with friends that live far away! If you have it, add me: jessohkuh-hatch.



I have finally gotten a tanning pass and started to get some color and I really am feeling so much better about myself now that I'm not so white- plus I'm going to Vegas next Tues-Thurs so I need to look tan in my dresses i'm taking :)


Washing my face! I know - this is weird... don't get me wrong, I have always washed my face. However lately, I can't go to bed without doing it- I can't sleep if my makeup is still on and my teeth haven't been brushed, I love washing my face!! haha.

No comments: